1st Shot Sneaker Ball & Golf Scramble
You won’t want to miss our annual Sneaker Ball on April 16, 2015. This fun-filled event will be held at the MTSU Student Union and feature an address from former NBA All-Star, John Starks. Sneakers and casual business attire will be the “in thing” for the evening events.
Make plans to tee off in the annual First Shot Golf Scramble at Champions Run in Rockvale. The best ball scramble is on Friday, April 17th, with a shot-gun start at 1:00 in the afternoon. All proceeds from the Sneaker Ball and Golf Scramble will be used to enrich children’s lives through our free camps.
There are several ways to get involved as a participant or a sponsor for the Sneaker Ball & Golf Scramble. Visit the registration page to learn more about the levels of sponsorship and to sign up for the event. You can download a PDF with event information and also register via the mail.
- Contact Coach Andy Herzer for details at 615-631-5312.
- Click Here To Register as a Speaker Sponsor
- Includes a Reserved Table for 10 at the Sneaker Ball and a Golf Team
- Click Here To Register as a Executive Sponsor
- Includes a Reserved Table for 10 at the Sneaker Ball
- Click Here To Register as a Table Captain
- Set up on the tee box beside your sponsored hole and meet the players as they tee off. Includes signage at the hole and two complimentary player spots. Choice of holes, putting green or driving range available on a first come, first served basis. Limit 20.
- Click Here To Register as a Hole Sponsor
Beverage Cart Sponsor
- Includes signage on the course and opportunity to meet players during the tournament and lunch. Limit 3.
- Click Here To Register as a Beverage Cart Sponsor
- Enter a team of four for the Friday afternoon scramble. Subject to availability.
- Click Here To Register a Golf Team
- Pavilion Sponsor.
- Click Here To Register as a Pavilion Sponsor
Send a Kid to Camp
- Your donation will help send a kid to camp!
- Click Here To Send a Kid to Camp