Your Investment. Our Priority.
Navigating the rental market can be overwhelming. From listing your home for lease and collecting rent payments, to overseeing repairs and finding the perfect tenants, our team will take the worry out of the process. When you enlist The Holt Real Estate Group Property Management, we make your property our priority. We’ll also keep you in-the-know on the real estate market and factors that could have an impact on your investment.
The professionals at The Holt Real Estate Group Property Management have the experience and industry know-how to help you protect and maximize your investment.
Grow your investment
We’ll keep you informed with our knowledge of the rental and real estate market and help you make decisions to keep your property competitive while also adding to your investment. Some of what we provide:
- Market analysis on current rental property market conditions
- Expert strategy for setting the right rental price and adjusting to keep pace with changes in the market
- Advice on changes that will make your rental property more attractive to prospective renters
- Oversight of any necessary repairs to maintain the value of your investment property
- Monthly and year-end accounting statements, along with records of repair and maintenance activities
Innovative strategies for maximum exposure and return
We understand that your investment property is about more than just finding a tenant. We'll employ proven marketing strategies to raise interest for your rental property and attract qualified applicants:
- Your property advertised in targeted venues
- The Holt Real Estate Group network of offices will be leveraged to increase exposure for your property
- All of the paperwork will be handled for you, including executing the lease and renewal agreements
- Rent/Security deposits and monthly rent payments are collected for you
- A thorough walk-through inspection of your rental property completed before and after occupancy
- Interested applicants will be thoroughly screened to include credit, employment, rental history, personal reference and other background checks
To find out more about our property management services, contact us today!